top of page

Returns & Refunds 
Our Policy

"All that matters to us, is that you are happy"

First time ordering? Unsure if you picked the right product? 

New, unused, or unopened merchandise can be Returned 120 days after purchase, subject to a 20% restocking fee. Purchaser is responsible for return shipping.

Damaged or defective products, or incomplete order, must be reported within 10 Business Days for replacement or refund.

How to return items:

   1.- Notify us: first at +1 (786) 882-3326 how you would like to return products.

       You may also email us at

   2.- Include: “original packing list” or clearly identify “your order number” so your refund can be applied to original form         of payment, along with products.

   3.- Return to:
       Green Good Pack Inc.
       3300 NW 110 St
       Miami, FL 33167


Return Shipping: Return shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser unless the product was defective or damaged upon receipt. If you would like return shipping labels, please contact our office. We can provide return labels, the cost of which will be deducted from the refund.

Refund: Your payment will be refunded less applicable shipping charges and a 20% restocking fee.

Damaged or Defective Orders: If your order is damaged or defective you must notify our office within 10 business days after delivery by calling +1 (786) 882-3326 toll free. You may also email us at                                           and we will provide replacement.

“97% of Green Good Pack customers would recommend us to their friends, but we haven’t given up on the other 3%.” ~ShopperApproved

bottom of page